Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
According to the Article 13 (1, 2) of the General Data Protection Regulation from 27th, April 2016, we inform that:
- Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities represented by The Rector, with headquarters: 2, St. Konarski street, 08-110 Siedlce, is the administrator of your data;
- Data Protection Supervisor deals with the correctness of the data processing. Possible contact by e-mail: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed to complete the process of publishing the publication of which you are the author or co-author. For this purpose we will process your contact data;
- Given data will be processed according to the Article 6 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Dz.U. UE L119 z 4.05.2016);
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to realize the goals for which they were taken;
- The data will not be made available to external entities, except by virtue of provisions laid down by law;
- The data will be kept for the necessary time to realize the afore-mentioned purposes;
- You will have the right to access your data and, in accordance with the law: the right to correct the data, to remove them, to limit their processing, to transfer the data, the right to raise objections and the right to withdraw the agreement at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych);
- Your data will be processed automatically and will not be used for profiling purposes