Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Studia Informatica will publish original, innovative and creative research results. From time to time, the journal publishes survey articles.
- All submitted articles (in English language only) should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the journal must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing (see Guidelines for Authors).
- Papers will be typically published in less than half a year after the final version in the correct form is received. Acceptance will be based primarily on originality, scientific merit, novelty, contribution and relevance to the journal scope. Nevertheless acceptance is rather higher.
- Please designate a principal author, and provide full name, affiliation, address, telephone and fax number, and e-mail address.
Treść polityki prywatności.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.